Monday, September 15, 2014

Happy Birthday

Happy Monday! Lucky for me, I had today off from work. That meant doing something I haven't done in nearly 2 decades...I went running! Actually, there was more walking than running, but that is the plan when you start a workout routine. I certainly did not want to overdo it, since I don't want be too sore tomorrow. So excited about this new adventure in my life.
 
 Onto today's card. It plays along with the current CAS(E) this Sketch! and CAS on Sunday challenge: to make a celebration card using sequins.
 
 
 
 For my card I inked up Tiny Tags II by PTI. I used some Buttercup twine from The Twinery to hang them using glue dots. The die cut tag behind them is Tag Sale #5, also from PTI. My sentiment is from CAS-ual Fridays, Casual Elegance. And lastly, I sprinkled some Pretty Pink Posh sequins to finish off the card.
 
 
That is all for me today. Work beckons me the rest of the week and now my new workout routine does too. I still hope to find some time to get crafty. Halloween is around the corner and I've got some costumes and treats to make.
 
Thanks for stopping by!


7 comments:

  1. Now who doesn't love a good PTI tiny tag!?! And three is even better. Cute card Deb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so super sweet, Deb! I love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little banner tags! Or tag banner? So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the little tags! such a pretty card! thanks so much for joining us this week at CAS(E) This Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable.... so happy and bright. Just perfect for CTS #92!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the white on white of the banner and the pops of color! SO pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, I love this card! Great take on the sketch and I like your banner and colours. Thank you for joining us at CAS on Sunday. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!