Wednesday, June 11, 2014

DeNami Design Product Spotlight, Congratulation Circle

Hello friends! Today is product spotlight over at DeNami Design. The design team is showcasing Congratulation Circle. You can add this fabulous stamp set to your shopping cart and save 10%, one week only.
 
 
 
One thing that I love about DeNami stamps is their versatility. Although it is graduation season, I chose to ink up this stamp to congratulate someone on the birth of their baby. I inked up Congratulation Circle and used my circle nestability to trim it out. Then I stamped Onesie in the center and colored it with my copics. I adhered some patterned paper that I had from my kiddos birthday party last year. I think rainbows are gender neutral, so I thought it went well with my gender neutral baby card. I trimmed out a piece of white cardstock on an angle and adhered that on top of the patterned paper. Then I adhered my stamped image with foam adhesive.
 
 
Make sure to stop by the DeNami Design blog to see what the rest of the design team has created. Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I think we both had "baby" on the brain! Love your fun and trendy design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!