Wednesday, May 14, 2014

DeNami Design Product Spotlight, Little Fawn

Hello friends! Today is product spotlight over at DeNami Design. The design team is showcasing LIttle Fawn. You can add this fabulous stamp set to your shopping cart and save 10%, one week only. 

I started off with a rustic cream cardbase. Then I trimmed some patterned paper to fit. I diecut some more rustic cream cardstock using my tag die and then stamped Little Fawn  and You're A Deer with Rich Cocoa Memento ink. I trimmed off the top portion of the die and then adhered it to the card front using my ATG. I tied a double bow using my wrinkle ribbon and added a brown border to the bottom using my heart border die. Lastly I added some clear Pretty Pink Posh sequins with some Crystal Lacquer.

 
Well, that is all I have to share today. Please stop by the DeNami Design blog to see what the rest of the DT has created. 



3 comments:

  1. Precious as can be! Of course you know I love the seam binding! Love the colors Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Deb, love the light blue polka dots and your scrunchy bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO sweet, Deb! Love love that Chocolate Brown and light Baby Blue together! I have missed seeing you around! So glad that you stopped by my blog today :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!