Wednesday, March 12, 2014

DeNami Design Product Spotlight, Cuddly Pals

Hello friends! I hope you have been having a wonderful week so far. Today is product spotlight over at the DeNami Design blog. The design team and I are showcasing Cuddly Pals. You can add this fabulous stamp set to your shopping cart and save 10%, one week only.
I know, I know. You may be thinking that you have stumbled across someone else's blog. But you are in the right place. This is not my typical CAS card. Truth be told, I decided to challenge myself: 1.To use supplies I have not used in a very long time 2.To create something out of my comfort zone. So I hope I did this card some justice.

 
I started off with a rustic cream base cardstock and then added some layers of patterned paper. Next I inked up Modern Borders in kraft ink and adhered it to some kraft cardstock. Then I die cut it using my nestie labels one. This was one of the first nesties that I bought. I inked up the doggie image from Cuddly Pals, colored it on with my copics and then used my 1 inch circle punch. I tied some wrinkled ribbon in a double bow and added my image on top using foam adhesive. I die cut more cream cardstock and stamped Friends Fur ever in brown ink. And to finish off my card, I added some Sparkling clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.
 
That is all for me today. Make sure to stop by the DeNami Design blog to see what the rest of the design team has created!

6 comments:

  1. Love that you stepped out of your box Deb, this is as CUTE as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be Still My HEART Deb! I LOVE it and I am totally flippin' for this number! You had me with the aqua seam binding, and I love the playful pup on the Kraft! I want to see you stepping out more often girl! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzer, Deb! How can this be outside your comfort zone when it's one of the best cards I've ever seen! Beautiful & adorable--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, this is totally cute! I think you totally succeed in both of your self challenges!! Delightful :) And I love those pretty aqua touches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is so so cute, I love the puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is so sweet & pretty, Deb! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!