Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pages with Papertrey, Sketch #14

Happy Hump Day! I hope you have had a good week so far. I have been working on organizing some things around the house (that seems to never end, right?), some DT work and finishing up Joshua's baby album. Today I have a layout to share with you for Pages with Papertrey, Sketch #14.
 

 
This sketch is pretty simple. Thanks Leigh! You make scrapbooking less stressful.
 
 
All of the supplies are from the Becky Higgins Sweet Baby kit except the die cut title. I used some coasterboard to add more depth. The cream colored rectangle around my journaling is an acetate from the kit. I realize that this layout appears really crooked, but I struggled with getting the photo straight and cropping it.
 
That's all for me today. Have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, well you know my D90 was collecting dust. It's now in a much happier place. And it's funny that Leah was using your remote to take photos. As soon as I first bought the D90, that's what Caleb was doing for photos of us. Sweet precious kids of ours.

    Anyway, your layout is so cute. Love the title, and the photos are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!