Wednesday, November 6, 2013

DeNami Pin-spired

 Hello my friends! I hope you are having an awesome week so far. Today, a couple of the DT gals and I are sharing projects that we created for this installment of DeNami pin-spired.
 
 
 
I love the soft, neutral Fall colors in the photo. I used some patterned paper from my stash as well as some colored cardstock that I embossed using Wire fence and Circle. I added a bit of ribbon and a medallion I had made out of book print from a previous project. I love it when I make things in excess. It can go a long way! I topped the medallion with Double Circle and You're the Best.
 

Well, that's all for now. I will have a second post for you...momentarily. Ha!

 Make sure you stop by the DeNami blog to see what the rest of the girls have created!

1 comment:

  1. Very fun Deb, love the rosette and what you've done with the triangles!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!