Wednesday, June 5, 2013

DeNami Design, Pinspired June

Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a good week so far. Today I have a card to share with you that was created by this fantastic DeNami Pin-spired image. Ack, I just love it!
 

I took my inspiration from the colors in the photo, the striped ship mast and of course the darling cake pops. I used my spray mist tutorial template and did some distressing to add the blue and green to the cardbase. I layered another white panel on top with some red and aquamarine twine. I inked up Small Solid Circle in various colors and added Happy Birthday (cling) for my sentiment.


 
Don't forget to head on over to the DeNami Design blog to see what the rest of the design team created. Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

  1. Love your card, it's so clean and crisp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb this is so so cool! Love your approach to the pinspired photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Perfect. Love the use of spray mist... great look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you used the colors in a softer tone. Very cute Deb!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute!!!! I like the soft look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this is wonderful, Deb! Great take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super super cute! I love those stripes Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really cute. I love the stripes and polka dots together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!