Friday, May 17, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays, Stamp on Designer Paper

Hello, friends!!!! I know that it has been a week since I last posted. A few of you may know that I had a terrible cold recently. In May?! Yes, lucky me. Believe it or not, I am still on the mend and it has been 2 1/2 weeks. Crazy, I know. Last weekend, my twin sister and her family came to visit so we could celebrate our birthday and Mother's Day. Oh, we love any excuse to get together and hang out. So here is a belated birthday shout out, Eva!!!

Happy Birthday!

Okay, enough chit chat. Now onto my card. Today, the challenge over at CAS-ual Fridays is to create a clean and simple project while stamping on designer paper.


 Our fantabulous sponsor this week is CAS-ual Fridays Stamps. The winner this week will get to choose a stamp set of their own from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps.

 
For my card, I used some Soft Stone PTI cardstock for my cardbase. Then I stamped my sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays Stamps, Exclamations onto some Lawn Fawn patterned paper. The paper is from the Bright side collection. The striped paper is actually vertical, but I cut it on the diagonal. I added a few sequins to finish it off.
 
 
There is so much designer paper out there, so don't just hoard it, but join in on the fun. You have until noon on Thursday to link up and play. I can't wait to see what you create!

10 comments:

  1. Love love love this! CAS perfection. And, happy belated birthday to both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so perfect Deb as always, I so love your style. Have a great time at Disneyworld this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how the sentiment looks stamped on the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful clean and simple card!!! Great balance of white space and focal point/embellishments.
    Love this!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the paper cut on the angle :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!