Sunday, April 14, 2013

DeNami Design Party Favors blog hop

Welcome to the DeNami Design Party Favors blog hop. You should've arrive here from the utterly talented Tenia's blog. Just in case you get lost along the way, you can always head back to the beginning. 



For my party favor, I used a glassine bag. I filled it with some jelly fish I picked up at CVS. The first memory that my daughter has of this store is picking up some Easter candy, so she used to call it the Easter store. You can always find good candy deals there, perfect for any party occasion. So I created a little treat bag for my kiddos to enjoy for their candy party. 
 

 

I have been playing around with my Silhouette creating different cut files for my DeNami stamps. Even though I have fussy cut my stamped small solid hibiscus images with ease is the past, using my Silhouette allowed me to cut and stamp several in such a short amount of time. Love, love, love that!!! Once the image is cut, I leave it on my cutting mat and use my Stamp-a-ma-jig for quick and easy stamping. I filled my bag with my jelly fish candy and closed is using some Green graph washi tape. My hibiscus were adhered to the glassine bag using foam adhesive.
 
So I couldn't just create a fun little favor without a card to encourage the kiddos. I kept the design the same, but instead of using washi I used some cardstock that was inked up using Three Line border. I added the sentiment from my Petite Fours Heartfelt Greetings.
 
 
Quick, clean and simple. Now the next stop along the hop is Linda Monroe. No doubt you will not be disappointed. I can't wait to see what she has created. 
 
Don't forget about the THREE gift certificates that will be given away! One gift certificate will go to a random participant and TWO gift certificates to TWO people who comment along the hop! You have until April 15, 2013 11:59pm PST to comment and be eligible.
 
 

37 comments:

  1. Deb these are awesome! I love those flowers and have them waiting in my shopping cart as I type! I love the striped diagonal border strip and the CAS gift ensemble as a whole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Great colors! Love the matching card you created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these fun bright colors. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER cute! I love how you used the washi tape with the stamped flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Love the Spring colors! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bag but I really love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and those pretty flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The hibiscus is one of my favorite stamps from Denami. Love the bright colors you used to color the flowers. Great use of the washi tape on the treat bag. I adore the card too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh a candy party... How fun and what delightful treats! Bring on summer! Your daughter calling CVS the Easter store is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute treat bag and card!! Thanks for all the tips, including the Silhouette and stamping idea. I'm just getting familiar with my cameo and appreciate all the new ideas that I can get :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cutting files for that sweet DeNami hibiscus worked out fabulously!! So clean and lovely. Your favor bags are really eyecatching and happy. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute set--love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling treat bag and matching card! Fun colors and sweet flower design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Deb I love your treat bag and card. Time and time again I see this cute hibiscus stamp and I am sure that it is my favourite Denami stamp and I think I need to finally get it! Don't you just love making your own die cut with the Silhouette. Since learning to do this I use mine so much more than I ever have.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What cute little flowers. Very springy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great fancy favor. You did a great job using the gift bag, washi tape, and stamps. Love it. Thanks for sharing.

    Annette

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet and oh so colorful! Makes me long for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the gift bag and your card. The colors are so bright and cherry.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I was admiring your card on FB - it was a good reminder to join the hop! So springy and cute - love the washi :).

    ReplyDelete
  20. Deb this is simply spilling over with summer prettiness! And I love that you can see the colorful fish inside the bag. Sweet matching card too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your project is so beautiful, Deb. I love the flowers and the fantastic colors you have stamped them with.

    Love your idea.

    Your whole project looks yummy, not just the jelly fish :D

    TFS.

    Hoppin' along to Linda's blog.

    Regards,
    Vithya

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a great favor or table sprinkle for a luau party.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your little treat and card set are perfectly adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the colors and how they coordinate with the candy and love the hibiscus flowers! I am hoping to learn how to make my own die cut files for DeNami stamps too but I just got my cameo and I have a lot of the basics to learn still!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the colors and the Hibiscus flowers! Let's skip spring and go straight to summer. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  26. OMG!! THANKS for sharing your AMAZING ideas!! I LOVE the FUN creations!! Have a Fabulous Week!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  27. You do amazing things with the Denami borders Deb. I need to come play at your house and learn from you! These are awesome and you are a fun mom!

    ReplyDelete
  28. GORGEOUS CAS card and coordinating treat bag, Deb!!! LOVE your happy color combo and the placement of those colorful flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh, they're soo adorable!! I love it's floral designs. They're very cute and are the center of attraction for this cover. Great for party favors! Thanks you for sharing this! Great design from DeNami. - www.westeastimports.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Nice Gift bags and your cards too. i like the colours of hibiscus flowers and love the use of the washi tape on the treat bag useful material to make a perfect kids Party supplies .

    ReplyDelete
  32. It's lovely gift bag, mainly your design and creatively really adorable. I know your baby very happy after got it. baby shower party favors

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!