Thursday, March 21, 2013

DeNami Chickies have been spotted!!!

As you may know, DeNami Design  is celebrating being in the stamping industry for 24 years. The most recent blog hop was a birthday celebration. My daughter, Leah, and I created some birthday cards for the occasion.
 

For my card, I inked up Happy Birthday script (cling) in a rainbow of colors. I tied a knot with some Red grosgrain ribbon.
 

 
Leah wanted me to die cut a large number 24 for her card. She also wanted some strips of glitter on her card. She inked up Chickie long legs, Happy Birthday script (cling) and Hatching Chickie border. I showed her how to carefully use my copics and then let her color all on her own. With purple and pink being her favorite colors, her card would not be complete without a hot pink bow. I used my kraft knife to cut a small opening in the spine of the card to be able to tie it around the front of the card. 

As the title of my post states "DeNami chickies have been spotted!" That's right, DeNami chickies have been spotted in my own back yard. Well, they were actually spotted at the playground in my neighborhood.
 

 

 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!



6 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this whole post! Your rainbow birthday card is amazing, Deb. Who knew that just a single stamp could have such an impact?! Also, Leah's card is adorable. It makes me so happy to see she loves the chickie stamps!

    All of your photos with the birthday chickie are super duper cute! LOVE each of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How FUN Deb! Great cards and delightful pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun post, Deb!!! Looks like those chickies were having a GREAT time celebrating with you and your family!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, it looks like you and your family had a blast partying with the DeNami birthday chickies!! Your photos are adorable:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!