Wednesday, February 6, 2013

DeNami meets Craft Dash

 
 
***This is my second post for the day. To see my DeNami Pin-spired post, please scroll down.***
 
The next project that I have to share with you today is for 10 minute Craft Dash over at Pretty Pink Posh. The theme for this challenge is to create a card/project using hearts in under 10 minutes. Paulina has some great tips that you can find here. I can hardly believe that this is my 3rd time participating in this challenge. It defnitely pushes me out of my comfort zone!
 

 The DeNami design team is joining in on the fun. DeNami design has offered a fabulous gift certificate to this week's winner.

 
For my card, I used Red and White cardstock. I inked up Petite Fours Heart stamp set in Pure Poppy, Raspberry Fizz and Sweet Blush ink and randomly stamped my hearts. I added Love You Forever for my sentiment. I trimmed my cardstock and added it to the cardbase. The total time to create this card was 5 minutes and 23 seconds. I am pretty sure it would've taken me less time if I didn't work so slowly. However, I think it may still be the quickest card I have created.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you get the chance to play along!
 
 
 

 


11 comments:

  1. Very cute Deb, love all of those little hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those stitched hearts are so sweet Deb. A perfect CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those wee hearts are great, I can't believe you made a card in just over 5 minutes, that's super fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is oodles of cuteness! Love the scattered hearts- you used the heart theme perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - 5 minutes! the dashed hearts are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet and pretty card Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORABLE! Love all of those stitched hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super pretty! So happy you were able to play along with us at the 10 minute craft dash!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!