Friday, February 15, 2013

CAS-ual Fridays, Black and white plus one

Happy Friday friends! If you frequent my blog, then you will have noticed a lot of red, pink and black. Well, today I have something to share with a little bit of aqua. Over at CAS-ual Fridays, the challenge is to create a clean and simple project using black and white plus one other color.



 For my card, I inked up one of the new releases Beanstalks. Keeping it pretty CAS, I used one sentiment and one image. I added some DeNami twine to the panel and that adhered it to my cardfront which I ran through my cuttlebug with my woodgrain impression plate from Papertrey Ink.

5 comments:

  1. I love aqua, or turquoise or whatever that shade is AND I love your card. How you always manage to make ultra CAS look so good is just a measure of your fine talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb this is the sweetest little card! Love the crisp white and the soft touch of robin egg blue!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!