Thursday, January 10, 2013

ColourQ #171

Hello friends! I am popping in with a quick card today. When I saw this week's ColourQ challenge, I knew I had to play along. We will be attending 2 boy birthday parties this weekend and I needed to make these kiddos their birthday cards. This challenge was perfect!
 
 
I used only 1 stamp for this card. It is a sentiment from CAS-ual Fridays, Woot Woot. The panels were run through the cuttlebug using various PTI impression plates. I also die cut the number 8 which was impressed as well. The other card is an exact duplicate except for the number.
 
 
That's is for me. Thanks for stopping by!


11 comments:

  1. Love the woodgrain stripes Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! Love all of the different textures! Thanks for joining us at the ColourQ this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome....perfect for a boy's birthday! I love the subtle embossing! Thanks for playing with the CQC challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent card for a boy's birthday. Thank for so much for sharing with us this week at the colourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Love the different impressions. Great male card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this card - it's so striking. Do you know, this combination (and the textures, oh the textures) is very calming. I stared at the picture for a while. There is something very satisfying about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great little boy card! Perfect for the color challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How perfectly preppy and cool! I love the added woodgrain texture, Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun birthday card, Deb, love the embossed strips! Thanks for sharing your card with us this week at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!