Monday, December 3, 2012

DeNami Challenge, Celebrations

Hello friends! I apologize for the tardiness of this post. I realized that I did not have it published. Today over at DeNami Design the girls and I are sharing our Celebration inspired projects.
 


 
This card is actually already in the hands of the recepient, my sister. She and her husband recently closed on their house, just before the Thanksgiving holiday. Since we reside in Florida and they live quite close to the beach, I thought I would make them a beach inspired house warming card. I inked up Three Houses and colored it in with my copics. Then I stamped Palm Tree Silhouettes on each side of the houses. I used Small Congratulations for my sentiment and finished off the card with some aquamarine and melon twine from the Summer pack.




Head on over to the DeNami blog to see all of the details for the challenge. Can't wait to see what you create. Thanks for stopping by

4 comments:

  1. Deb! This card is just amazing I love how you put your scene together. It is making me think that where you are is much warmer than where I am.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for a Florida card! Love your colorful little houses and the pretty palm trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So super sweet, Deb! Love those pastels :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!