Wednesday, October 24, 2012

DeNami Product Spotlight, Give Thanks Circle

Hello friends! Today is product spotlight time over at the DeNami Design blog. The design team is showcasing Give Thanks Circle. It is the perfect stamp to use to create the focal point of your card, treat bag or whatever you may be crafting.

For my card, I paired the sentiment circle with the Turkey image. Don't they go together so well? Love that! I colored the turkey image with my copics and then added a strip of Desert Orange cardstock which I stamped Wheat Stalks with cream ink.

 
Thanks for stopping by!


5 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little turkey on this charming card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb this is such a sweet card. Classic CAS design, that little turkey is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb I just love this card!! Just bought the turkey recently,might have to case this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deb, I just love that you used the little turkey inside the circle. He's such a cutie! Great CAS design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like this clean, fresh design Deb!! great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!