Sunday, October 14, 2012

DeNami October blog hop

It's time for DeNami's October blog hop.
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed the blog hop so far. You should've arrived from Nicki's blog.  And just in case you get lost along the way, you can always find your place by heading back to the beginning.


For my card, I started with some Smokey Shadow and Soft Stone cardstock. I stamped Three Winter Trees in black and heat embossed Happy Halloween in white embossing powder. I stamped and fussy cut Friendly Ghost and mounted him with foam tape. I finished off my card with Smokey Grey twine and a Halloween boutique button. Your next stop along the hop is none other than the talented Paulina.

Dont' forget about the THREE $20 gift certificates that will be given away! One gift certificate will go to a random participant and TWO gift certificates to TWO people who comment along the hop!

30 comments:

  1. I love this Deb! Your CAS designs are always so perfectly constructed. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Deb! I love the little touch of purple..it's perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layout! Love your splash of purple!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love this card and the purple is perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very CAS, and wonderful use of the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Deb, this is delightfully fun and sweetly simple! Love that great triangular CAS design. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute, simple design! Different colors just add to the simplicity! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun! I love that sweet little ghost floating above the trees.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the ghost floating above the trees and the button with matching twine ~ nice creation!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The card is so simple, but the design is really eyecatching! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can you say ca--ute? That ghost is perfect on this perfect CAS card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute card! Love that sweet ghost!
    DeniseB

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card, Deb! It is so sweet in its simplicity! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your color choices. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Darling! Love the addition of the lavender button. You make CAS look easy, but its not! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love how clean this is and then that pop of purple with the button...yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. A-dor-a-ble!!!!! The ghost, the trees, the button and twine....they come together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute and eerie at the same time. Like the color choices for your card, clean and simple. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very cute little scene for the ghost.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your clean & simple style! I have a stamp of a tree without leaves. Do you mind if I scraplift your idea!?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Deb this is so fun! I love that little ghost! He is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!