Friday, October 19, 2012

CAS-ual Fridays, Over the Edge

Happy Friday everybody!!! You may be surprised to find me posting today, since I usually share my CAS-ual Fridays project on Wednesdays. The Facebook inspiration team is joining the rest of the Girl Fridays today in sharing our fabulous CAS creations. You can head on over the the CAS-ual Fridays blog to see all of the latest. I also suggest that you head over to the blog to read about CAS-ual Fridays Big announcement if you want to meet the new little sister. As I mentioned before, you will not want to miss out on this. There is going to be a week long party to celebrate this new little sister. There will be lots of prizes and some special guests. 


The challenge this week is to create a clean and simple project with an element that extends past the card base. I created a celebratory card that you could give to a boy or girl.
 
Can I get a woot woot?
 
I love it when a card can be given to either gender!



 
Thanks for stopping by! Now head on back to the CAS-ual Fridays blog to find out the news!

13 comments:

  1. Love this fun card! So excited to see these new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, these colors are so crisp against the white...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deb, I love this. I agree, this would work for a boy or a girl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! It's a perfect celebration card! So bright and cheerful! Love the layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this card! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card. Love the stars.

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card. love the design, Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun whimsical card. I love the muted colors you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! Love the colors, the placement, the stars...everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great challenge and fun design. I've never been successful in letting elements hang off the edge of the card, but this is a great example of what an impact this technique can have.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the colors used here against the crisp white -- awesome design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the white layer on the white base - such a great way to make everything pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!