Monday, July 2, 2012

Party sneak peek

Happy Monday blog friends! Lately, my blog has been quiet, but there is good reason. My craftroom has been super busy as I have been preparing for my son's first birthday party which is just under 2 weeks away. For a full-time working mom, this means a few sleep deprived nights, but it is so worth it to me. I won't reveal everything, but don't fret, you will get to see the whole party when the celebration is over. For now I will keep you in suspense.

Here is his birthday card, which I have posted before.



Here are a few peeks:








And here are a few pics of my little guy that I snapped about 2 weeks ago. I really can't believe he is turning 1!



His famous scrunched up face




5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more! those VIP tags are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo creative! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your sneaks look great, Deb-- I can't wait to see more!
    And the photos of your little guy are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors you chose on your projects. The scrunched up face is so dang cute too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome projects. Love the picture of your little one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving some kind words. They brighten my day!